The Walnut Hill Campus Card is an on-campus card account that allows you to save on nearly every purchase.
Save 10% on
- Breakfast, pastries, and refreshments in our Pastry Shop
- Lunch in our Courtyard Marketplace
- Evening meals at Dining Around the World
- Dinner in our College’s restaurants
- Student activities that require a fee (most are FREE!)
- School supplies, snacks, apparel, and gifts in our College Store
Using the Walnut Hill Campus Card is safe and convenient. It serves as your student photo ID and is also accepted at all outlets on campus.
add money to your card
It’s easy to add money to your WHC Card. Just visit our Online Store! Please note: Funds purchased before 4 pm Monday through Thursday are available the same day; after 4 pm, funds are available the next day. Any funds purchased over the weekend (Friday through Sunday) will be available the following Monday morning.
For more information, contact the Bursar at (267) 295-2325 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.